base category

Vidbb (back to) work log…

September 11th, 2007 by Holly

Last weekend I finally got inspired to sit down at vidbb’s code. (for some reason, I miss being involved with the non-profit world)
Anyway, for the first time in over 8 months I took a look at vidbb’s guts… It took me a little while to figure out why I had done some of it [...]


A Holly Sphar is (I am) an artist and information technologist who lives in Brooklyn, NY. By day, he is (I am) Web Development Manager for Wenner Media (Us Weekly, Mens Journal, Rolling Stone). For kicks, he (I) work(s) on various art projects, web projects, looks into new web technologies, hangs w/ his (my) wife and dog, explores NYC (actually, he likes Brooklyn a bit more), etc,